Skyllz by Workkola
Skyllz by Workkola Skyllz aims to build a unified protocol to assess, validate and empower human skills changing how talents access works. An open source, distributed and blockchain-based cross-platform ecosystem where users track, showcase and boost their skills with Proof-of-Skill.
maximum amount to rise
Skyllz Tokens (SKT), an ERC-20 compliant token, enable users to access and transact on the SDP. They serve as a unit of account that enable users to earn, put into practice, validate and certify every positive skill relevant to them across the Workkola platform and all other applications on the SDP (such as e-learning platforms, networking platforms, portfolio platforms, offline education platforms or any other platform that wants to benefit from the value of the Skyllz ecosystem).
SKT is a decentralized utility token of fixed supply that can be integrated into applications as the transactional layer of value.
- Harvard Pilot | Summer 2015: Without platform, we run a proof of concept in a class at Harvard and a group of international startups in Boston, USA.
- Alpha release | Dec. 2015: First version of the Workkola’s platform based on the Harvard results.
- Incorporation | Jan. 2016: Workkola, Inc a Delaware C-Corp.
- Beta release | June 2016: New release with a new and better focus after the feedback and results of the Alpha version. First paying customers: startups.
- Startup Bootcamp acceleration program | Nov. 2016: Selected to be part of 2016-17 SBC’s batch of startups in Barcelona. Inflexion point.
- Full version release | May 2017: New and enhanced version of Workkola’s platform. New UX, features and focus on Talent Branding of users.
- Seed Round | June 2017: Closing of Workkola’s seed financing round. EUR 250K with investors from Spain, UK, Hong Kong and Estonia.
- Token pre-sale and main sale of Skyllz Tokens | Q1 2018: To move forward and build a global and impactful solution: the Skyllz Distributed Platform (SDP).
- Skyllz Distributed platform and Skyllz Tokens beta release | Q4 2018: The first version of SDP will be open source but limited to the 1st Dapp on top of (Workkola) to test, iterate and debug the whole protocol. Launching a private and controlled beta will help solve technical but also security problems that we don’t know yet today. This version will feed the content for the v1.0 of the Human Positive Skills Ecosystem and will set the standards of the Skyllz rules of distribution, certification, decentralization, meritocracy and transparency as well as the standards of attribution and transactions of Skyllz Tokens (SKT).
- Workkola’s adoption to SDP and SKT | Q1 2018: Adoption of Workkola’s platform to SDP and SKT. Workkola will be the 1st Dapp on top of the SDP, and current users will get converted current points to Skyllz Tokens (SKT). Having the first Dapp as a private beta will help us test the SDP in a controlled ecosystem. This period will be crucial to debug and secure the whole ecosystem.
- Full release of the SDP | Q1 2020: After testing the SDP for a year in a private ecosystem, we will launch the full version of the SDP, totally decentralized, open-source and prepared to get the first STapps (centralized and decentralized Skills Touchpoints Applications) adopting SDP and SKT. To fuel early ignition of these first STapps, we will invest SKT on these on a token-holder-voting basis. All Skyllz and SKT holders will decide on a voting basis:
- Which STapps can build their solutions on the SDP,
- Which skills can be added to the SDP
- Which STapps will get access to the partners’ funds and how much SKT they will receive for early ignition.
To bring value to the whole ecosystem and maintaining its decentralization.
There's no content in this page yet
Select the wallet you will use to buy the tokens:
Beware of phising, make sure you are on the correct site (https://www.myetherwallet.com) before creating/accesing your wallet.
If you are not sure about which wallet you are using or if it is compatible, please use one of the other compatible options listed above.
Transactions before and after will be rejected.
Send the Ether to the following address using the specifications below:
See the status of the ICO on Etherscan